Teacher interviews scheduled for 2015-16: Flesch, Robeson, Burrowbridge, Hudner, Armstrong and Naylor
Teachers interviewed for 2014-2015: Sheidegger, Holder, Wilford, St. John, Ratzenberger, Goode, Ardoin, Pannutti, Loda, Thomas, Wissinger, Park, Hudner, Chapman, Gongwer, Reese, and Guertin.
Process for interview:
- Select the teacher your child wishes to interview and then email Missy Dixon with your request.
- Have your child write some questions he or she wishes to ask the teacher.
- The parent and child arrange a date and time to interview the teacher (older kids can interview without parent assistance if they’d like).
- The parent and child type the interview– don’t forget to take a picture of the child with the teacher!
- Email the interview and picture to Missy Dixon. The interview will be placed in an upcoming eNews edition, posted on the PTA bulletin board at front office and archived on this page.
- Interview of Ms. Sheidegger by Quinn October 2014
- Interview with Mr. Wilford by Simon November 2014
- Interview with Ms. St. John by Gianna November 2014
- Interview with Mrs. Ardoin by Kristen December 2014
- Interview with Ms. Thomas by Monica January 2015
- Interview with Mrs. Ratzenberger by Caroline February 2015
- Interview with Mrs. Gongwer by Curtis February 2015
- Interview with Ms. Park by Chiara Mastroianni March 2015
- Interview with Mrs. Wissinger by Callie Agniel April 2015
- Interview with Ms. Guertin by Maclaren Johnson May 2015
- Interview with Ms. Goode by Cozette Humen June 2015
Tips on conducting an interview:
What is journalism:
- Journalism is the work of gathering, writing, editing and disseminating news stories via mass media. Journalists use observation, interviews and background research to gather information for news stories. They cherish influential stories that take people beyond their own experiences, connecting them with the outside forces that shape their worlds.